UNLOCK Blackberry 9300 Curve 3G
Blackberry 9300 Curve 3G is a classic bar design phone with a hardware qwerty keyboard. Its dimensions are 850/900/1800/1900 GSM frequencies and 900/1900/2100 UMTS. Its dimensions are 109,00 x 60,00 x 13,88 mm and it weights 104 g. It has a TFT screen with 64k colors. The internal memory can be increased by adding microSD or microSDHC memory cards up to 32 GB. The operating system is BlackBerry OS 5.0 powered by a 624 MHz Marvell PXA930 processor. The multimedia features include: a mp3 player, polyphony, java, a 2.0 Mpx camera and a video player.
How to get your Blackberry 9300 Curve 3G unlocked ?One of the methods for Blackberry 9300 Curve 3G is way by using a code.
Unlocking Blackberry 9300 Curve 3G by code is very easy. You don't need to have any special skills to remove sim blockade from your Blackberry. It is also the safest and non-invasive method to release your phone.
How to enter code in Blackberry 9300 Curve 3G ?1. turn on Your Blackberry
2. go to options, then advanced options
3. select SIM card
4. type MEPD or MEPPD (text does not appear)
5. Unlock menu appears, select the field network
6. type MEP2 or MEPP2 (text you type does not appear)
7. Enter unlock code recived from unlock4berry.com
8. Your blackberry is unlocked now.
1. Insert unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network
3. Enter unlock code delvered on email
4. Now phone is unlocked